ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    My revised interest is coming together in a hurry

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My revised interest is coming together in a hurry
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks to DPCD I now have a Hawkin 58 to go with my Zouve carbne 58 cal Buffalo Hunter and m old 54 Lyman PG...Gues Im ready to burn some powder if I can ever get the components, have to order everything..Hazmat and all.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray, I wish you were closer. I have a full case of KIK in all the granulations in my shop.

Posts: 20084 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drhall762
posted Hide Post
Shop around. Prices on powder varies a lot and so do hazmat and shipping fees. I know I keep talking about Graf and Sons but I haven't found a better deal yet. If there is one out ther, somebody let me know.

Dave

In 100 years who of us will care?
An armed society is a polite society!
Just because they say you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

Posts: 899 | Location: Ammon, NC | Registered: 31 December 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I order a lot of regular rifle and pistol components from Graf so I will probably get powder from them or Buffalo Arms..thanks for the tip.
Bufffalo Arms minimum order on black is a 5 Lbs. case plus hazmant for $146.00 shipped to Idaho..not sure I want 5 lbs. of black in my shop?? Someone said it could level my shop, house, barns and burn up my pasture!! Holy S---t!

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote