ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    Thompson Center LH Renegade 50 cal.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thompson Center LH Renegade 50 cal.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Is anybody looking for TC LH RENEGADE 50 CAL. IN MINT SHAPE ? $212 shipped obro .Try to find one !
maxwell@pivot.net

Posts: 1367 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why are you selling it? You can get around eight different calibers for it from Green Mountain Barrel Co.... even a shotgun caliber or two. You can also get fast & slow twist barrels. Here's a place that sell them.

Click Here For Track Of The Wolf.com

Posts: 138 | Location: Not Tellin' Michigan USA | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You have mail .

Posts: 1367 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The reason for selling is i own 4 already , to much stuff . I live 1 hour from TC and see allot of stuff you guys dont .Gun is just about mint . I am in the process of buying some others and this is one of the ones that has to go .I also live 10 miles from GREEN MT. Thanks for the interest .

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maxwell

You have RE-mail!!!!

Please! Offer us (2) examples of what T/C or Green Mountain has there that us Michiganders don't get to see.

In doing so, you may get another private email from me offering to forward you a money order to purchase one of these 'rarely-seen' items .... you don't mind -- do you?

Posts: 138 | Location: Not Tellin' Michigan USA | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
YOU HAVE RE-MAIL, STILL 4-SALE

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the email info Max! Hope you find a buyer soon but the LH version is a tough seller. I suggest putting it on AuctionArms.com or separate the barrel from the stock, lock & trigger assembly & sell them in two different ads.

Just a suggestion cuz' some buyers don't need a barrel... some don't need a stock assembly.

one of us
posted Hide Post
GUN IS SOLD.