New
Find
Notify
Tools

blackpowdergunsandhunting.com
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone on this forum also frequent the forums at blackpowdergunsandhunting.com? I am having trouble logging on yet I have registered and am SURE that I have the correct user name and password. I have never successfully logged on. When I type in my user name and password it takes me to the forums, however in the upper left hand corner there is the message "you are not logged in", and when I try to enter a specific forum it kicks me back out to the login page. I've tried to e-mail them to ask if they are aware of any problems, but my mail always gets returned. I'm no Bill Gates, but I do know how to log on to a forum (obviously, I've logged on here!). Other people are successfully logging on, because I can see that the topics change! Anyone else having this problem?

Bob

<Hutt>
posted
I was on it today. some times on other boards that I do not frequent very much, I sometimes for get the exact password or user name. This is what they say to do if you fogot your password.

Lost Login ID and/or Password
Retrieving your login ID and password is simple, assuming that email features are turned on for this message board. All of the pages that require you to identify yourself with your username and password carry a "lost password" link that you can use to have your username and password emailed instantly to your email address of record.

posted Hide Post
I am having the same problem.I cant log in.It says thanks for loggin in then takes you back to login page or the forum itself but as soon as you select a section to view it takes you back to log in page with out logging you in..

Posts: 5 | Location: UK | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
<glassman>
posted
It did the same with me when trying to login from the home page. Go to CVA.com then go to products and click on the forum link there. Then bookmark that and login from there. Works every time for me that way. Must be something bad in the other link.