THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    has any shot or played around with a CVA Scout rifle in 243 WIN

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

has any shot or played around with a CVA Scout rifle in 243 WIN
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I saw one of thease for sale at a gun shop and love how light it is and how nice the triger pull iw on it ... Has any one here shot one and seen how accurate they are ????

Has to be noise little thing with it 20" barrel but boy is it light and nimbale.. just wondering how good they realy are and wonder about the distance they can shoot

One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Scout in 7mm-08 at a gunshow in Tulsa last weekend. I am hoping I can get it out to put some rounds through it but I am recovering from shoulder surgery and am a bit hesitant just yet, even though it's my other shoulder.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did end up buying it 2.5 weeks ago and went to the range with it and shoots nice.. But it had one problem i shot 35 rounds and had 10 miss fires so broght it back and the place i bought it from said they would make it right and said they thought it was the hammer spring being week and is putting in a new one that is 2 weeks now and when i get it back i sure hope it works.. becouse i love that gun so far other than the miss firing/Hammer problem

One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. I hope to get a few rounds down range soon. I'll post some results.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote