THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Looking for a Custom 5-10-15 MOA base for a NEF or H&R

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Custom 5-10-15 MOA base for a NEF or H&R
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was wondering if any one out there knew of or how I could get my hands on a base for my H&R single shot rifle in a 5 MOA 10 MOA 15 MOA I have been shooting my 44 Mag and noteced that with the distance I like to shoot some of the scopes are running out of adjustments do to the faster drop rate..

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
http://forums.accuratereloadin...9411043/m/6221067841

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks have them on other guns but they dont make a low in that style .. it has a comb on the stock but when I put mediums on the gun I am taking my cheack away from the stock I have even tryed putting on a slip on pad to try and raise my check up but when I close my eyes and get in what is a consitant postion and open my eyes with medium rings it always has to be lower and realy dont want to have to buy the a differant stock

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I don't know what they would cost today, or whether that cost would be justified for your application, but when I wanted one for my Steyr Match rifle, Scott Medesha of Phoenix, AZ area made me one from scratch very quickly.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Give these guys a try. They make MOA bases for a lot of different guns, way more than what they have on their website.
EGW

Posts: 448 | Registered: 27 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or use Burris Zee rings with offset bushings.

Posts: 656 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote