THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Anyone know what the Encore 22-250 twist rate is

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know what the Encore 22-250 twist rate is
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a 26" heavy barrel 22-250 T/C Encore....wondering if anyone knows what the twist rate is???????

one of us
posted Hide Post
The twist in my tube is 1in14. Hope this helps.

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Since I hadn't received much of a reply here, I finally hunted up the customer service number for T/C.

They indicated that the twist rate for the 22-250 was 1:12
and the twist rate for my 25-05 is 1:10....to bad they don't publish all their twist rated on their web site...would make things a lot simpler.

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is TCs twist rate for the contender and i'm sure the same blanks are used for the encore.
http://members.tripod.com/~cdk357/twist.html

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote