THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    .577-.450 Martini-Henry Bullet Mould

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.577-.450 Martini-Henry Bullet Mould
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted
Does anyone know of a good source for a bullet mould for the oddball bullets I need for my "new" Martini-Henry Mk. II?

The groove diameter appears to be .462 inch.

I should add that I want to use standard, grease groove bullets, rather than paper patched bullets.

Thanks.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13399 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
www.neihandtools.com or a custom mold maker of which there are a good handful if you know where to look. But NEI will do well for most purposes and be a good bit cheaper.

Brent

When there is lead in the air, there is hope in my heart -- MWH ~1996

Posts: 2255 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
check out castboolits.com In the Group buy portion there is a link for a group buy on several moulds for old british guns.

http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=12911

http://p223.ezboard.com/fbritishmilitariaforumsfrm16.sh...ge?topicID=175.topic

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Just what I was looking for. I registered and am in on the group buy for two moulds.

Many thanks.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13399 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote