Find
Notify
Tools

Encore 300 H&H?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Riodot
posted
I am thinkin' a 300 H&H would be a great caliber to go with my 375 H&H barrel.

I know all about the problems about getting brass.

But, for some reason I bought a set of used reloading dies for next to nothing and now I need a gun to go with it. dancing

Anyone have or ever had one?

If so, where did you get your barrel?

Lance

Lance Larson Studio

lancelarsonstudio.com

Posts: 933 | Location: Casa Grande, AZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I don't have one but you can get that chambering through Fox Ridge Outfitters. There are a bunch of custom barrel makers who would also make one for you. I think it's a great cartridge choice.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mighty Joe
posted Hide Post
I have an Encore SS barrel in 300 H & H that I have not fired and will be willing to part with it. Send me an email if interested. My email is in my profile. Just click on my handle.

I also have a pre-64 Model 70 in the same caliber, which I might have shot 10 rounds through which I would sell for my cost $ 1250.

I have brass and two sets of dies too. And a couple of boxes (maybe) of loaded ammo.

Just can't seem to get around to all my projects.

Prayer, planning, preperation, perseverence, proper procedure, and positive attitude, positively prevents poor performance.

Posts: 910 | Location: Oakwood, OK, USA | Registered: 11 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Riodot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Joe:
I have an Encore SS barrel in 300 H & H that I have not fired and will be willing to part with it. Send me an email if interested. My email is in my profile. Just click on my handle.

I have brass and two sets of dies too. And a couple of boxes (maybe) of loaded ammo.

E-mail sent.... thanks

Lance

Lance Larson Studio

lancelarsonstudio.com

Posts: 933 | Location: Casa Grande, AZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mighty Joe
posted Hide Post
Riodot couldn't do it now, so if anyone else is interested, I still have the SS TC Custom Shop barrel with scope base, rings, scope, brass, dies and ammo all in 300 H & H.

Prayer, planning, preperation, perseverence, proper procedure, and positive attitude, positively prevents poor performance.

Posts: 910 | Location: Oakwood, OK, USA | Registered: 11 September 2000Reply With Quote