New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cabelas is an evil place......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well............Went to Cabelas in Hamburg PA while on this business trip.....walked out with this!

It was in the window of the Gun Library.......Once they pulled it out and put it in my hands, it was like a puppy in an 7 year o0lds arms!

1874 Sharps in 45-70..........

It will play nice with my recent 1885 Winchester High Wall in the same caliber...Now all I need is a Rolling Block and a Springfield Trap Door and life will be complete!

More pictures here:
http://public.fotki.com/Rberta...go-bang/1873-sharps/

Posts: 260 | Location: Dartmouth, Massachusetts, USA | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, my wife won't let me go there anymore.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smart woman!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
1874 Sharps in 45-70..........

Is it a Shiloh?
I have a Pedersoli Sharps "The Boss", very nice rifle, but the Shiloh´s looking a little more better.
I´m dreaming about a second Sharps rifle with pistol grip, but at the moment I haven´t the enough money for this.
An other point is, that some politicans here thinking about a general big bore ban for shooting sports. Roll Eyes

Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is a Pedersoli

Posts: 260 | Location: Dartmouth, Massachusetts, USA | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Concho42
posted Hide Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Grad...&hash=item1c0d319fed
I have these on my single shot rifles !

Don't take the chip !

Posts: 578 | Location: PA | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Roy: Pedersoli builds a very decent Sharps. Their barrels will shoot with the best of them.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16409 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just bought a mod 37 Remington from the same store. Dealt with Ashley. Have not had any luck getting the FFL to them yet.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote