New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blazer K95
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What price range are these rifles in and who sells them?Where could I find a picture of one?

It's always so quiet when the goldfish die.(Bror Blixen)

DRSS
Merkel 470 NE

one of us
posted Hide Post
Go to www.blaser.de

Contact Aleko at Heritage Arms

I have a Blaser K 95 Stutzen in 308.

I have fired 7 different loads 3 shot groups, prone off of my hunting pack at 100 yards. All groups were under one inch.

I like the rifle quite a bit.
I have killed a turkey, wild pig, and black bear with it.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i think you'll find them from about 3000 to about 4500 depending on model & barrels. my 2 barrel sey was about 3200 as i recall. the things do shoot very well like 450 said, and the 2 barrel set is handy travel piece (222 and 06) the stock on mine was so plain that i restocked it with a nice piece of turkish walnut. The only thing against it is the arming mechanism. i find that its way out of habit for me and would never use it on DG, but i didn't buy it for that so works ok

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both of you for the info.

It's always so quiet when the goldfish die.(Bror Blixen)

DRSS
Merkel 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I have the K95 prestige with a luxus wood upgrade and 3 barrels, 222, 30-06, and 243.

I like it!

I paid $2500 for the gun, 850 for the barrels each.

But that was a few years ago.

They don't really have a high end.

I think you can count on $2500-25,000.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of f224
posted Hide Post
Like the guys said, check with Aleko at Heritage Arms. You might also want to check out www.BlaserPro.com.
I have a K-95 Stutzen in 6.5x55 (the first one made in that caliber). It puts 140gr Trophy Bonded Bear Claws into .525" three shot groups all day long at 100 yards.

Captain Dave Funk
Operator
www.BlaserPro.com

Posts: 839 | Location: Dallas, Iowa, USA | Registered: 05 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 404WJJeffery
posted Hide Post
I just got mine in 7x57 Stutzen, it is really a beautiful rifle. I went to Mad Dog Guns in Phoenix, he had about 10 K95s in stock so I could look at all the possibilities and get exactly what I wanted.

He also had about 30 R93s and about 100 barrels in stock. I found the barrel selection interesting- he had standard tapered, attache, semi weight and tracking barrels in just about every caliber, also a full line of Blaser clothing and cases.

I don't think any other dealer in the US has anywhere near the in stock selection and inventory. If someone knows of one, please tell.

"Are you gonna pull them pistols,...or whistle Dixie??"

Josie Wales 1866

Posts: 1489 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you can PM me your e mail address I can send you some photos of my luxus.

If you can reload, rimmed cartridges are much nicer to shoot.

The US stock is a great design. The trigger weight can go from 2.5lb down to just over a pound. Because it's a single shot and the safety is a cocking lever it is also incredibly safe!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to Hendershot's Sporting Goods web site. They have Blaser and Merkel single shots in stock in several calibers.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
I would love to own a Stutzen...I just can't get past the $6500 price tag! Hell you can get a double rifle for less than that!

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote