New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love My New Ruger
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone thinking of getting a #1 in 9.3x74 should proceed full speed ahead. I had my dealer order one without having seen one and for once was really pleasantly surprised. Ruger really got this one right. The Henry forend and 22" barrel make for a sleek handy rifle. They are apparently in high demand. The distributor received 15 and when he put them on his computer all sold in one day. On to the 450/400!!!

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How's the wood on it? Worthless without pics.

I'm about a month away from ordering one...

One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
From everything I've heard about the #1 9.3x74 I am in no hurry to see one or handle it. In fact I'm avoiding them because I know that the first time I put one of these in my hand nothing else will happen in my life untill I have one of my own.

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Next toy is a camera suitable for pictures. I lucked out and got wood with nice figure in the butt stock (both sides). The distributor told my dealer most of the shipment had surprisingly good wood.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I want all the new number ones!

450/400
9.3x74R

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote