Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short Term Gunsmithing Schools
 Login/Join

posted
In June of 1978, TSJC began a long and beneficial relationship with the National Rifle Association by being designated as a NRA Affiliated Gunsmithing School. TSJC offers a series of short term, intensive, gunsmithing courses in May, June and July for those who have a limited time to pursue a vocational interest or professional skill upgrading. This school has enjoyed steady progress since it's inception.
In 1999, Trinidad State Junior College and The National Rifle Association joined to form the first NRA Regional Training Center. The purpose of this Regional Training Center is to teach the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to own and use firearms safely, to promote shooting and marksmanship as a sport, and to make quality firearms training available to all. Please check out the courses that our Regional Training Center offers. Go to our Website and request and informative brochure!  -

TSJC NRA Short Term Gunsmithing Schools <a href="mailto:nra@trinidadstate.edu" target="_blank">nra@trinidadstate.edu</a>  -

[ 01-24-2003, 00:09: Message edited by: NRA Schools ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Trinidad has terrific one and two week gunsmithing programs. From the basics to highly advanced. It's a working vacation for me, I do it every year.

Murray State in Oklahoma is good too.

Posts: 1545 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did a week there with Mark Stratton in 99 and it was a great beneficial experience. Wish I could go this summer.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
<CAL9 from planet Fargo>
posted
I can almost smell the vacation time burning.

CAL9