New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atta boy to Fal Grunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just finished fitting an extractor on a 310 Cadet due to a caliber change, as anyone knows that had re-barreled a Cadet it can be somewhat fiddley getting everything fit and working.
The after market extractor I purchased from Fal Grunt/meyersarms it is a quality piece with tolerances within a few thousands requiring very little work to fit it up. I can certainly recommend it.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years ago, Nathaniel welded on and dressed one of his Oberndorf style bolt handles to a Mauser 98 bolt for me. It was top notch work, as well.

Posts: 3291 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolland:
I just finished fitting an extractor on a 310 Cadet due to a caliber change, as anyone knows that had re-barreled a Cadet it can be somewhat fiddley getting everything fit and working.
The after market extractor I purchased from Fal Grunt/meyersarms it is a quality piece with tolerances within a few thousands requiring very little work to fit it up. I can certainly recommend it.

Thank you sir! I appreciate the compliment and feedback!

(You too Matt!)

Martini Cadet Extractor

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1489 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote