New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunmaker issue 120
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am in need of an article from Gunmaker:Journal of Custom Gunmaking, issue 120. If anyone has a copy that they could e-mail or fax could you please e-mail or give me a call.
Thanks much,
John Holliger

John at whiteoakarms dot com or 309-376-2288

Posts: 565 | Location: illinois | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I didn't know that you were on here John. My brother just got his WOA Service Rilfe upper the other day and took it out Monday to shoot it. He's really happy with it and will be shooting a highpower match this weekend with it.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I try to keep a low profile around here. Just hang out and fantasize about working on "real" guns. Hope your brother enjoys the upper. Amazing how many SR shooter you have in CA, we send a bunch of uppers there.

John

One of Us
posted Hide Post
John, which article is it? I can scan it and email it to you.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Title is "Murray State College Internship at Heym". I believe it is on page 12. The student in the article has applied for a gunsmithing job I have open.

Thanks a bunch,
John

One of Us
posted Hide Post
John, it is on it's way.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote