New
Find
Notify
Tools

gunstock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
It was suggested that I post over here about a rifle stock. I would like a bavarian style(CZ hogback)stock for my winchester safari classic. Who would you suggest for such a job? The end result would be a stock for iron sights and heavy recoil. Thanks!

Posts: 465 | Location: central California | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of duikerman
posted Hide Post
Gary,
You have posted in the right forum and I'm surprised that no one has replied to your thread. That said, I see at least some of them are busy being pricks again as is the case when they get to drinking on Sunday nights and holidays.

I like to visit then to watch them try to belittle others and make themselves look pristine.

Go to Reno and see some real stockmakers. I wouldn't do business with several on this forum!

Posts: 770 | Location: colorado | Registered: 11 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duikerman:
Gary,
You have posted in the right forum and I'm surprised that no one has replied to your thread. That said, I see at least some of them are busy being pricks again as is the case when they get to drinking on Sunday nights and holidays.

I like to visit then to watch them try to belittle others and make themselves look pristine.

Go to Reno and see some real stockmakers. I wouldn't do business with several on this forum!

Ah, I see you are once again imparting your great knowledge.

Tell me, have you ever actually posted something on here having to do with gunsmithing? A search under your name pulls up little more than cartoons and snide remarks to a fulltime gunsmith with over 30 years of experience (malm), and a stock maker who happens to be a member of the ACGG (Customstox.)

What is it again that you do that qualifies you to go after these two gentlemen who have both proven themselves to be “the real deal?â€

I hope you show up in Reno at the ACGG show because I’m sure there are more than a few guys that would just love to meet you, face to face as it were!

Posts: 466 | Location: South West USA | Registered: 11 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duikerman:
Gary,

Sounds like someone got a lump of something in their stocking this morning. boohoo

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1852 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote