Find
Notify
Tools

Biathalon Kit for a Marlin?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Does anyone know of a wholesaler or retailer for the Biathalon Kit # 704549 which fits the Marlin 2000-L .22 RF rifle? Kit consists of a 5-shot detachable magazine, magazine release, and forearm accessory rail.

TIA

Alberta Canuck

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of milanuk
posted Hide Post
Numrich (http://www.gunpartscorp.com/) lists them, but was out last time I called. I wanted a set so I could practice RapidFire Sitting & Prone w/o burning up the barrel on my 6.5-08. I've kind of gotten the impression that some of the parts may not be really all that unique to the 2000L itsef, other than the fore end rail, and the original factory one could be modified to work. It'd ruin whatever resale value the gun might have, I'd imagine.

Monte

Posts: 341 | Location: Wenatchee, WA | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot, Monte - Will try Numrich...May also call Frank Brownell to see if he can find one.

I want to get one as a Chrismas gift for one of my shooting friends. He is 80 years old, so don't think he will care too much about resale value of his Marlin....<G>

Alberta Canuck

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote