New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trigger for A-Bolt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I want to improve the trigger on my A-bolt. Graf and Sons has two options that each cost between $25 and $30 shipped. One is a trigger from Rifle Basix that adjust from 1.25lbs to 3.5lbs. The other is a set of springs from Timney Triggers that either set the pull to 2lbs or 3lbs. Has anyone here used either and how did they work?

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
The A-Bolt trigger is a piece of cake to make into a great feeling trigger. Find someone who knows their way around these triggers and let them tweak it.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing
Mine sure are sweet now

Posts: 174 | Location: Lakewood | Registered: 02 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I took my spring out and slowly cliped it shorter till I liked the pull

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
My A-Bolt triggers are both adjustable down to approximately 3.5#. If I needed lower, I'd just replace the spring.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get the Timney spring kit. I tried the 3# and didn't feel the need to try the 2#.

Posts: 185 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote