THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    What stock for Husqvarna 5000? or 5500? Lightweight

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What stock for Husqvarna 5000? or 5500? Lightweight
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
7mm Mag
Will any standard Mauser stock work?

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4243 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Typically you would use a stock for a 1600 or 1640.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4861 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM me please if this interests you. I have a never fitted, semi-inletted black walnut stock for a Husqvarna 1640 action with steel floor plate.

Posts: 152 | Location: West of the Mississippi, East of California | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If no interest by original poster by tomorrow, 1640 stock will be offered to another AR member who sent me a PM.

Posts: 152 | Location: West of the Mississippi, East of California | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stock on offer to another AR member.