THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    convert win 70 with clip to standard bottom metal

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

convert win 70 with clip to standard bottom metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking at purchasing a winchester classic in 270 win with a factory clip. Can this be converted to the standard factory floorplate model. If so how much and where would I get the parts. Thank you in advance for your help.

one of us
posted Hide Post
IIRC this isn't just a replace the bottom metal and magazine box deal. I seem to remember that the feed rails on the magazine version are different than the std. models. You need to measure the rails on yours and make sure that they aren't too wide to feed without the mag box. I think they are...............DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bbell- If you would like to sell any and all clips for your 270 let me know.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote