New
Find
Notify
Tools

Montana Rifle Company
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I finally got a reply from Dan at MRC and found his answers to be open and honest. He tried to hide nothing and answered every question posed to him. I sent him an email back, ordering a new left hand Pro-Hunter action in stainless. It is rare to find a gun company this upfront and honest about thier product.

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
<Sniper>
posted
I also have been impressed and look forward to receiving my two short actions any time now.

<Rusty>
posted
I too wrote Dan an email with delivery date questions for the PH series. I agree he was both honest and to the point! It is refreshing to find such attributes in a business!

Rusty
We band of brothers!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your kind remarks everyone, we try to be as straight forward and honest as we can and always will be.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan, has also responded to my e-mails promptly and with straight forward answers regarding the PH series.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stop kising the rear end [Big Grin] and get at least a couple of PH actions on order ASAP so production can start soon! [Smile] Thanks!

Posts: 1002 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How are we doing on the initial order? Any new news?

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote