Find
Notify
Tools

Canjar Trigger Adjustment? Help!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of aktoklat
posted
I recently purchased a Canjar Single Set trigger for a model 70 and need a copy of the instructions for adjusting it. I did a search but all I found was "call Canjar" and ask them for a copy!
I have yet to reach them. If anyone has a copy of the instructions, I would greatly appreciate it if you would e-mail me a copy. Thank you for any help or suggestions!

Focus on the leading edge!

Posts: 453 | Location: Louisiana by way of Alaska | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
I recently went through a similar episode with a customer's Rem 788. I called Canjar and left a message. A couple hours later a nice older woman called me and explained over the phone how to adjust the trigger. I didn't write it down and don't remember the steps but it worked. Not much help I know, but calling them worked for me.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
About a year ago a gentleman on this site sent me a copy of the Canjar instructions.
I have a copy as a picture on the system and when I can get my computer expert (son) to help I will post them. Probably later today.

Posts: 313 | Location: Alaska to Kalispell MT | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here are the Canjar trigger instructions.

http://s88034935.onlinehome.us/dad/Canjar Trigger1.JPG

http://s88034935.onlinehome.us/dad/Canjar trigger2.JPG

Added: I'm having trouble with the IMG tag, so just copy and paste the links into your browser to view the images.

Posts: 313 | Location: Alaska to Kalispell MT | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of aktoklat
posted Hide Post
dian 1,

Thank you very much! Those are excellent instructions! Again, Thank you so much!

Focus on the leading edge!

Posts: 453 | Location: Louisiana by way of Alaska | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got a .404 with those links.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote