New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did Brian M Get His Gun?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone heard from Brian M (WCB)? He was trying to get his gun(s) from a smith who had them for quite a while.

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted Hide Post
The last time I had corresponded with him still nothing had happened yet, but was supposed to get his 458 Win Mag back. That was Nov 11th. It turns out the the "smith" who had them for quite a while had cracked the stock in half on his Browning Olympian Grade in 270. I think the reason why he probably hasn't been around is because that probably gave him a coronary when he found out. God knows it would have given me one.

Brian got the runaround and was mistreated very poorly as a customer. I've felt very bad for him since I heard about this. Always has been very cordial and pleasant. Hopefully he's doing ok. But I wonder because I sent him a message that was stamped with a read receipt and I know he hasnt looked at it yet. And like I said that was well over a month ago now.

-Mike

Posts: 448 | Location: Lino Lakes, MN | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this about Brian M. I know he has some health issues too and I'll pray he's okay. Miss having him over at 24hr Campfire too. What really pisses me off is that no good 'smith took full advantage of Brian and just think how many on this forum worshipped that 'smith like he was the almighty himself!

MtnHtr

Posts: 254 | Location: USA | Registered: 30 May 2002Reply With Quote