THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Carolina precision/ john lewis rifles for sale in augusta

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carolina precision/ john lewis rifles for sale in augusta
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
1 of my favorite gun shops has 1 john lewis 280ai on a rem 700bdl action with a brown precision stock for $2,200 and a 27 win mag on a rem 700bdl action in a hi tech stock with a fluted barrel for $2,800.. seems like a fair deal if you like the cal's.. send me a pm & i'll give you contact information

Posts: 1125 | Location: near atlanta,ga,usa | Registered: 26 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GA DEER HUNTER
posted Hide Post
What is the name of the gun shop? I'm always looking for good ones.

Posts: 392 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
american sportsman...706-863-4868 ask for scott or mike..

Posts: 1125 | Location: near atlanta,ga,usa | Registered: 26 September 2001Reply With Quote