Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Mini Bottom metal needed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Howdy all ....

As life goes on , more & more projects enter ours lives ... sick man my wife tells me !!!

Anyhow I picked up a barreled action Mini Mauser in a 223Rem and it needs a Oberdorf style bottom metal with a straddle floorplate ..
Like this one pictured from another tread ...

If anybody had a lead or knows of one for-sale let know by PM or you may email me direclty ramrod@dejazzd.com
Thanks a millon ...

Posts: 343 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe James Anderson (gunmaker) made one for another member here. Might want to shoot him a PM.
Don

Posts: 1085 | Location: Detroit MI | Registered: 28 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought a couple from James and TCI has bought a couple. You better hurry as I don't think that he has or will make more.

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Allen maybe you can get Duane to make some. If this lefthanded deal we have going for these actions works. I can see needing at least three.

Posts: 1295 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I just received a very nice email from J. Anderson and he's out of em and most likely won't milling more anytime soon ..

So we need to corral Duane W. into making a batch of these .... I send him a PM and see if he is up to doing these ..

thanks for all the feedback and comments ...

Posts: 343 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please keep me posted on this, if someone agrees to make some I'll definatly take two, maybe three.......Kiwi

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i bought several from mr anderson when he made them. if i remember correctly they were in the $250 range. i may have one left. i'll check when i get home.

Posts: 981 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
max(hm2)

PM sent ...

thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got great news for you.

Duane Wiebe is going to start making them! He has done a prototype allready.

Got a mail from him yesterday!

And I just saw you sent a PM to Mr. Wiebe.

Posts: 615 | Location: a cold place | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote