Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blackburn Machine???
 Login/Join

posted
I've been trying to get in touch with Blackburn about a new Mauser trigger but have yet to have anyone answer the phone or respond to an email. Does anyone knows what's up with them?

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This was covered a week or so ago, his daughter IIRC was ill and he has been devoting time to her.

Thaine
"Begging hands and bleeding hearts will always cry out for more..." Ayn Rand

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance" Jeanne C. Stein

Posts: 730 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks, must have missed the thread.

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I spoke with him last week. He's both busy and preoccupied... Hi daughter is recovering very well...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a trigger from Ted on Friday. He said his daughter was doing well, and also said that the parts that need heat treating for his new batch of triggers had to go to the heat treater, so it might be a week or two before he is ready to fill orders again.

posted Hide Post
Well, I need to order one so I hope he answers my email or has time to grab the phone!