Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings
 Login/Join

posted
Hello to you all, May I introduce myself? I am a hobby repairer and manufacturer of firearms in Western Australia. I have 18 years metel trades experience most of which was spent working at an engineering research establishment. I have been out of that since 1978. Im just getting back into it all and have been visiting your site as a guest for some time. I hope to get better aquainted now I have joined.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
westaussie, welcome to AR. Sounds like you have an interesting background to help you dabble in guns.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess the appropriate greeting would be something like "G'day Mate"!

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nah, better greeting would be "Jezuz F*cking Chr*st you took your f*cking time." Works wonders, and settles people down real quick! That's how we make people feel welcome out our way!

Welcome aboard, ol' son!! Look forward to seeing some intelligent input - God only knows, it's been missing from here for a while!!

In case you're wondering, it's the Aussie way!!!

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi RR, Laughing at the way you show respect. I know you from the Aust Hunting Net site. I use "Marshie" as non-de -plume there. This site has a wide spread of experience! Interesting to find you here---are there many other Aussies here?