New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help Canadian Importer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've had a lot of Canadian individuals asking about who we are going to have as a Canadian importer of our actions. Unfortunately we have had a lot of people say they want to, but nothing has come of it. We would like to establish a relationship with someone in each province if possible, but if not we will work out whatever needs to be done to get it done. If anyone out there reading this is a importer of firearms into Canada or knows of someone please get in touch with me. My email is mtrifle@montanarifleman.com
Thanks,
Dan

[ 07-25-2003, 20:34: Message edited by: Dan@Montana Rifle Co ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan, I sent you an email - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I certainly hope you find an importer soon. I have a project I would like to start/complete this winter!

Posts: 96 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 21 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 104 | Location: Western Canada | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
Hell, I'd be an importer for you if I knew what to do...

By all accounts, you make an excellent product!

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan@MontanaRifleCompany,

Try these guys. I trust their work and they know what they're doing.

http://www.rockymountainrifles.com/

Posts: 2092 | Location: Canada | Registered: 25 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 104 | Location: Western Canada | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
btt

one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post
Don't have any info, but Bowmac is an arms importer/wholesaler and is in Peterborough Ontario. Many of the local shops work through them.

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote