THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Sorry, My stock duplication services must be put on medical hold.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry, My stock duplication services must be put on medical hold.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
I got this note from Paul's wife this morning...thankfully, it sounds like things went well during his surgery.

quote:
Paul wanted me to let you know that the surgery went well. The aneurysm was removed, the valve was replaced, and no leakage! They have kept him sedated over the night and he had a very good night. They are waiting for the pulmonologist to determine if the breathing tube can be removed today. Paul and I wanted to extend our sincere thanks for all the prayers and warm wishes for his surgery. They meant a great deal to us. Thank you again and I am sure he will be posting soon. Could you do me a favor and let others know this? Thank you!!

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Good reading! Get well soon Paul.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
I'm glad he's doing ok.. best wishes for a speedy recovery....

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote