Find
Notify
Tools

Youth stocks for Remington 670
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted
I am trying to find a set of youth stocks for my friends 13 year old daughter. She is a tiny thing and the regular stocks are just too big. My friend found an excellent deal on a 870 becase the stock was broke. he would like to find a proper youth set or if someone has a regular size set I can cut the buttstock down and mount a decelorator for her. Please let me know if you have something available.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this for the 20 gauge frame 870? If so, I have a buttstock ( I don't believe the forearm is different). It is from an Express, and is in excellent condition. For $35, I will ship it to your door. Remington wants nearly $80+, according to their website.

Cooter
caltammi@cableone.net

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wal-mart sells a youth plastic set. Don't swear to remember the price but $39 sounds right. I bet a well used adult walnut set cut and refinished would be your best bet. Being its for an 870, search the pawn shops/gun shops in your area. Thanks for helping a kid get started.

Posts: 73 | Location: Huron, Tn | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
I should have mentioned it is in 12ga. She shoots super mild loads in it so it doesnt beat her up. Shes a darn good shot with a scattergun or rifle to boot.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote