Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

canjar trigger site
 Login/Join

posted
Is there a web site for canjar triggers ?
take care
pounder
awt@churchillmb.net
www.nature1sttours.ca

one of us
Picture of sako
posted Hide Post
Ive been trying to get in touch with them for a long time and its almost impossible!
Never seen any site!

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They don't have a web site that I'm aware of, but here's their contact info:

SST's Rifle Room

Posts: 529 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Best of luck with Canjar...I live about 60 miles north of where they are located. I worked in a gunshop here for about 4 years in the early 80's and ordered one for a customer back then. Kept calling, writing and everything else short of going down there. After 2 years the customer gave up. Just for fun I kept trying for another 12 years...(I know, what an idiot, but you got to chase them windmills sometime in your life) and still to no avail. They are great triggers but, to paraphrase, life is to short to hunt with an ugly gun or wait for a Canjar trigger....

Posts: 1669 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Use the search facility to look for "Canjar" here on this forum, and you'll see that the above experience is not that rare. I actually managed to get a trigger out of them at one stage, but it sure took a while. And getting in touch was not exactly easy!
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks every one for the imput I have a 2oz. Canjar on my Rem. 700 it has a few adjustment screws on it that I would like to know what they do before I move them.

take care
pounder

one of us
Picture of sako
posted Hide Post
SSSOOO Pounder how much for the trigger??

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
Guess I'm just lucky as hell, then. I've managed to buy two of them. One for a M98 Mauser and one for a Ruger No.1. Both single-set types.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pounder,
I recently acquired a Canjar for a Rem 700. Another person supplied me with instructions. They are quite interesting but the literature said not to adjust below one pound. What (if any) model number is engraved on the side of the trigger housing? Does your trigger have the spring loaded feature on the trigger shoe?
I'm kind of a trigger junkie and bougth this one just to see how it was made. Very interesting but this model doesn't have a chance of going to 2 oz. If I remember correctly, this one has "700S" engraved on the housing.
Jay

Posts: 275 | Location: NW USA | Registered: 27 May 2001Reply With Quote