Notify
Tools

? for Karl-S.S. actions and your gunsmith
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted
Karl,

You spoke of a gunsmith that you know that could possibly produce single shot actions, one off, from scratch. I'm looking for a really big falling block or perhaps a simple break-open, under-lever type where the barrel may be installed here in the states. I have wanted a practical 8-bore for a very long time but can't afford to get Mr. Searcy on the project. Please post or e-mail some contact info on your gunsmith.

Thank you so much,

-Catter

------------------
Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and and practice , practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
Hello, Karl, Are you there.

Please reply if you see this post.

Thanks again,

-Catter

------------------
Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice , practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
<dcan>
posted
I belive Karl posted that he was out for a day or two. But HE'LL BE BACK!!!

<Daryl Elder>
posted
Wildcatter, have you checked out Hagn's SS action?

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
How can I check out this Hagn action? does it cost more than $1000 dollars?. If someone wants the job to machine an action, please contact me.

-Catter

------------------
Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice , practice, practice.

[This message has been edited by Wildcatter (edited 12-26-2001).]