THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    .375 Ruger Hawkeye 77 African stock a long action?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.375 Ruger Hawkeye 77 African stock a long action?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 458PHCAPSTICK
posted
Will a long action Hogue stock fit the Ruger .375 Hawkeye 77 African?

Posts: 216 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Houge makes a stock for the Ruger 375

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 700xcr
posted Hide Post
You want their Ruger long action M77 MKII/ Hawkeye B barrel stock. Either pillar or full length bedding stock. I am going to order a full length bedding stock for my 375 Ruger Guide Gun. Then bed the action and have barrel free floated. They will even cut it down for your LOP.

Posts: 191 | Location: Kennewick,Wa. | Registered: 20 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 700xcr
posted Hide Post
Here is the one that I am looking at for my 375 Ruger Guide Gun,
https://www.hogueinc.com/store...ck-high-terrain/5360

Posts: 191 | Location: Kennewick,Wa. | Registered: 20 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 458PHCAPSTICK
posted Hide Post
Thanks,I want to get a hogue stock,
also i wondered if the Ruger boat paddle skeleton stock in long 300win.mag.action can be made to fit the .375 Hawkeye without much trouble?

Posts: 216 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 458PHCAPSTICK:
Thanks,I want to get a hogue stock,
also i wondered if the Ruger boat paddle skeleton stock in long 300win.mag.action can be made to fit the .375 Hawkeye without much trouble?

It should be a drop in fit.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4202 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote