THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has rubber corners or trigger guard bumpers?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted
I have a Beretta Ultralight O/U that smacks my middle finger with the rear of the trigger guard almost every time I shoot it. I've looked at Brownell's and Midway and can't fine the little rubber bumpers that go on the back of trigger guards. Know where I can find one?

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3829 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
They are called finger guards, and you can get them from New England Custom Guns.

http://www.newenglandcustomgun...Cushion#.VVuLcvlViko

Get the kind with the screw that holds the clips together, rather than the spring kind. The spring kind wants to fall off, especially in the middle of a stubble field where you will never find it.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3821 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by loud-n-boomer:
They are called finger guards, and you can get them from New England Custom Guns.

http://www.newenglandcustomgun...Cushion#.VVuLcvlViko

Get the kind with the screw that holds the clips together, rather than the spring kind. The spring kind wants to fall off, especially in the middle of a stubble field where you will never find it.
Sounds like the voice of experience.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Thanks!
Just what I was looking for.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3829 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
New England Arms..I used them on my double rifles..I like the ones that screw on, the sticky ones are less than desirable as they eventually come off.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41968 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote