Notify
Tools

MAGAZINE RETAINER SPRING??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of woods
posted
Browning BBR

Is this a magazine retainer spring (can't find a pic on the net)

Brownell part number B3578233?

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
Yes. Brownells is back ordered, you can get it here.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/ca...d=1051780&catid=4147

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Thanks malm

You da man!

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
I take it back!

Pic of the one I got and the broken one

Can I cut the ears off this one and make it work?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the length of the "ear" is the same, I can't see why not.

Posts: 84 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Fixed it

A Dremel tool and cut off wheel is a beautiful thing! Big Grin