Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Harre bolt action of New Zealand?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Jordan,

NitroX is the member's login name here as well as on the www.nitroexpress.com forums which he owns. His name is John Hahn and you could PM him either or there for Brian Harre's contact details.

Look on the Australian and New Zealand hunting forums here for NitroX - you will definitely find him there.

Good hunting!

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen:

At the SCI and Shot Shows last year there was a fellow from New Zealand pedaling a beautiful, petite bolt action with Mauser extractor. It was all CNC made with bearings in trigger pivot points, integral square bridges, etc.

Does anyone know the name of the action or the company making it?? It is a New Zealand company and I thought it was "Harre" but I've done an exhaustive internet search under that name with no luck. I know they have a web site, but I can't find it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
C&C:

Would you mind posting Brian's e-mail address? I would like to contact him about purchasing an action.

Thank you,

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Any chance of a photo?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mehulkamdar. Is the Nitro Express Forum on this site or another site? I could not find it here.

Jordan