Find
Notify
Tools

Did you get a letter from MRC?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Received a nice letter from Brian Sipe explaining the delay in the delivery of the MRC 1999 short actions and offering a discount on up to three additional actions for charter offer participants.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No I didn't. I did just order another short action from them this week and they sold it to me for $375. This is less then list but not the original charter issue price. Did the letter say you could get it for charter issue price?

Posts: 187 | Location: eastern USA | Registered: 06 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, I didn't get such a letter either. Still waiting for my SS SA barreled action in .358 Win.

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
My letter says that after I recieve my action, I can buy three more at the charter price.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like the sound of things but I'd rather just get my left hand actions delivered!

Posts: 1210 | Location: Zurich | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Same here Stu!
Got the right handed long action, just wait'n on the lefts to get done! Patience is a virture,. . .I am told!

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote