THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    I need a buttpad for a Post-64 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight.

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a buttpad for a Post-64 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
Now that she is all grown up, I am lengthening the stock on my daughter's Post-64 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight by gluing the piece we removed back on. However, I need another buttpad. Anyone have an extra one of, or know of a source for one of the red rubber buttpads Winchester used for the post-64 Model 70 Featherweights? Either a "Winchester" or a "U.S. Repeating Arms" marked pad will work.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If it will work, I have one of these:

http://www.csmcspecials.com/Wi...coil_Pad_p/pp018.htm

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Craigster, but unfortunately they are too thick. I did find a source for them finally here; http://www.midwestgunworks.com...coil-pads/U354630100. A bit spendy, but its for my kid, so what the heck.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Curt in Atl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now that she is all grown up,

Don't you hate when that happens?

Life was so much less complicated when she was 9 and all you had to worry about was getting the Winnie to Pooh shirt away from her long enough to wash it.

Posts: 37 | Location: Douglasville, Georgia | Registered: 10 April 2012Reply With Quote