THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Somebody help me find please the burgess/weibe/etc rifle

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Somebody help me find please the burgess/weibe/etc rifle
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey guys, I was enjoying very much the other day the thread where a bunch of folks built a rifle for some good cause, Duane was involved, I want to say burgess was too. Duane had some great step by step pics.

bad part was it was linked in another thread, and I can't find it for the life of me. I swear, I searched the shit out of it and can't figure out where it was.

If somebody could help a guy out then I'll ask mod's to delete my thread. thanks guys.

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Was it the Silver lining scholarship thread?
http://forums.accuratereloadin...1043/m/347103474/p/1
It is a long one, and I did not go back into it to make sure it was the one you were looking for.
James

J.R.

Posts: 19 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That was it! Thanks man, I swear I tried everything in my considerable repertoire of searching skills and just couldn't hit on the right combo to pull it up. apparently I missed something. I'm shortcutting it now.

Mods, could somebody please delete my thread so I'm not polluting the forum with ignorance. Smiler

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote