THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Need Stripper Clips for Enfield 17 or Springfields 03's

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Stripper Clips for Enfield 17 or Springfields 03's
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted
Anyone have any idea where I might be able to get my hands on some stripper clips for these rifles???

Needed for a Remington Model 30.....Any info or links would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance fellas.

Williams Machine Works

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggerguard1:
Anyone have any idea where I might be able to get my hands on some stripper clips for these rifles???

Needed for a Remington Model 30.....Any info or links would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance fellas.

How many do you want, Matt...I have bags of them and would be more than happy to send you some.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
Wow Rick....that was quick...

These are actually for my dad, but he said if you had enough to spare, he wouldn't mind having about 5 or 6.

How much do you want for them??

Williams Machine Works

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggerguard1:
Wow Rick....that was quick...

These are actually for my dad, but he said if you had enough to spare, he wouldn't mind having about 5 or 6.

How much do you want for them??

Matt,

I have steel/parkerized without end tabs and also the old brass ones with end tabs. I like the tabbed ones because is harder to drop rounds out of them. I have tons of both and will send you some of each.

Tell your dad they’re free just cuz I really like the rifle he’ll be using them on! Smiler

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
Well, Rick.....he'll be thrilled....appreciate it.

He sure seems to be taking quite the likeing to this model 30....it's kinda growing on me too.

For $500.00 with the Lyman receiver sight....pretty hard deal to beat.

Thanks again.

Williams Machine Works

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Matt,

Mail to the address on your web site?

one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
Rick....Thanks a bunch for the clips...Dad's been grinning all yesterday afternoon. beer

You were right too; the brass clips seem to be the better of the two.

Thanks again...

If ya need something...let me know. I feel like we need to make a "good trade"...LOL

Williams Machine Works

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Matt,

Glad I could be of assistance, and glad your dad is grinning!

The “grin†on a older gentleman’s face is all I need in return, but thanks for the offer anyway! beer

one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
Well, if ya make your way to the north, you've got a cold one waiting for ya on me.. beer

Williams Machine Works

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fair enough! Smiler