New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stevens 67 20 gauge Pump shotgun.
 Login/Join

<Rogmatt>
posted
Are parts from Stevens 30 and Stevens 77 like the forearm, stock, barrels, interchangable with the Stevens 67 Pump.Thanks for any help

<Rogmatt>
posted
It has a top safety. My 10 yr old son saw it at a shop and has been wanting a 20 ga. pump so he asked for it. Plain barrel long (28 or 30") looked like full choke. If i had the barrel chopped & crowned to about 22", would that get me to cylinder bore? which I would not mind. Going to be shooting clays and small game at close range so would rather have the more open bore. It seems to be in good shape. We are going to re-blue with Oxpho, and refinish the wood. Your opinion on durability of this gun and the barrel issue? Thanks for any help & I hope I have not stumped the panel.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Some of the parts do interchange, but even in the model 67 with a different sufix letter 67C, 67 G etc. there can be differences. Personally I would be very carefull- parts are becoming more scarce and the quality of the shotgun was average at best when it was new. Chopping the barrel off would get you to cly. bore.

www.duanesguns.com

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote