New
Find
Notify
Tools

CS Sports Riflestock painting???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am about to have him do some work, but thought I would send out a quick post to check him out. Please share good or bad here, or via PM.

-George

Posts: 326 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G:

Charlie has done a few stocks for me, and his work has always been of professional quality. Turn around time was excellent, prices are fair, and he communicates well.

Best,

Bob

Posts: 126 | Location: Wilbraham, MA 01095 | Registered: 28 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree with everything that Bob says. He has done several for me.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you have contact information for CS Sport Riflestock painting?

Thanks!

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ain't nothing bad about Charley

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind words gentlemen, I appreciate it very much.

George, feel free to give me a call any time. I'd be more than happy to speak with you about my work and provide references.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Charley will be getting a couple of my guns over the next few months. Have heard nothing bet very positive reports.

David Walker

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doc & Charlie.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote