New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington 750 Woodmaster ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Saw a blurb in a magazine about them, anyone have the skinny on them ? Where can a person buy one ?

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
The "760" Remington is a semi-auto rifle. I have never heard of a Model 750 but, there are a lot of things I never heard of. Do a search on GunBroker.com or any of the other gun websites that have firearms for sale. Remington also made/makes an upgraded version called the 7600.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
I always get them mixed up! The 742 was the semi-auto, the 760 was the pump. They used to/do make a 7400 and a 7600 upgraded versions. Right now just a spot check shows at least six 760's on GunBroker.com.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The model number 750 is half way between the 740 autoloader and the 760 pump. That's just what the 740 "jamm-0-matic" needs. A pump handle on it! When it jams you pump it!

Big Grin

Join the NRA

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gents,

The 750 is Remington's "New Version" of their old semi-auto. New style wood and improved gas system, (whatever that means).

Had their pump for a lot of years and great woods gun.

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote