New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Sako Riihimaki Rem .222
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
It is the best Sako ever produced and fetches a grand price..I just sold one in 222 Rem, that is a real beauty and it fetched me $1000...It was probably worth $1300. but a quick sale is worth a lot...I see them advertised from $950 up to $1500 in the gunlist depending on condition, wood color etc....

Posts: 41980 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
Bush pig
You have a fine rifle in your hands...enjoy it.

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
So guessing from everyone's replies, is that this rifle is an old goodie and maybe worth something in Australia.

Alberto. I guess I have in my possession the light sporter model with the detachable 3 shot magazine with the saftey on the right hand side of the cocking piece. Yes for a rifle that is more than 40 years old, it is nice looking and has a clasic sence. So I am assuming that I have the earlier trigger model and that I won't have any problems with the lighten trigger. I hope!!

Punched some holes in paper today. Went great for a freebie. Group of three shots at 100m within 1 inch group. Happy with that.

Cheers.

Posts: 6 | Location: Qld. Australia | Registered: 25 November 2004Reply With Quote