THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Fitting a Remington 870 stock to a Remington Model 10

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fitting a Remington 870 stock to a Remington Model 10
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Just to show you how it is in a different country, I have had someone ask me about fitting a Pachamyr pistol grip made for an 870 to their Model 10, for home defense.

The Model 10 hasn't been made since the late 20's, but unfortunately he cannot get anything newer.

Anyway, apparently the Model 10 is quite a bit different but I've never seen one so I can't even begin to suggest what he needs to do to get it to fit. Has anyone here had to deal with this before? If it needs copious quantites of JB Weld or major Dremelling, so be it as this is what he has with no other options.

Anyway, if someone has had to do something similar all helpful suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote