Find
Notify
Tools

Williams 1 piece bottom metal
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted
Who out there carries Williams 1 piece bottom metal for the Win M70? Brownells no longer carries it and Midway is a touch pricey.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Tanker:
Who out there carries Williams 1 piece bottom metal for the Win M70? Brownells no longer carries it and Midway is a touch pricey.

You can order directly from us with a Visa or MasterCard....If you prefer, you can also send a check or money order.

Call our toll-free number at 1-888-257-3006 and we can process your order over the phone.

Williams Machine Works

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownells no longer carries a lot of good stuff they used to carry. What's going on with them?

one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
Brownells no longer carries a lot of good stuff they used to carry. What's going on with them?

To tell ya the truth......I really have no idea where their ideas are coming from...

They opted not to handle our extractor either because they said there was no market for it, due to the fact that Winchester already had the factory replacements in stock with them.....The MIM'd extractors mind you.

The other rumor I've heard from a very reliable source is the fact that Midway has picked up over 30 former Brownells employees who were amongst the most knowledgable and pretty high up in the company.....FWIW.

Williams Machine Works

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
I didn't know Brownells had that many employees.

Triggerguard I wish you folks would consider making a 1 piece triggerguard & floor plate like the one for the Win M70 but with the correct hole spacing for the large ring 98's & we could worry about making the box (which is the easy part).

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
BTT Triggerguard any thoughts on my last idea?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote