New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue remover or How to get Rich!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well,after 7 years of R&D I think my new blueing remover is ready to hit the market.This was not an easy task but the results were really positive.
Just a little background. I started this project
about 7 years ago by buying a new house(at the time it seemed cheaper than building a research building)with a built in test chamber(really a hollow enclosed kitchen bar).Then I turned the research team loose on the formula(another way of saying I let the wife cook).The next step was to stock the test chamber(that means pulled cook top up and built racks for test materal)and then wait
for the day of the tests.Now the hardest part was the timeing,had to get that just right.I was installing a heatpump for mom and came in with real bad back pain so I told the wife I was going to lay down awhile(that let her know it was time for the final test)but I had made sure the most expensive test materal was on the top racks. After
about 30 min. the wife comes up to wake me and tell me the test are done(that means she canned some hot peppers and when she set a jar on the counter top it broke just as planned)and I could come on down and inspect the results.I think she did great,everywhere the juice(er I mean product)
hit blueing it just disapeared-no trace-no residue
no nothing!We will be filling orders shortly.
One nice thing with our product is if you do your
blueing jobs in the morning,you can have hot peppers with lunch!!!Since the development is finished I went ahead and got some safes to keep the test materal in(don't want anybody inspecting
these and trying co copycat our formula).We will sell over the net till the deal with midway go's
through. Thanks 3006va Owner BLUE NO MORE INC.
A sister company to DAMN LOOK AT THAT RUST !!

Posts: 233 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post

I think you need to give your wife more credit, she just got ticked off that you were taking a nap and figured out the bluing remover all by herself, then made it "look" like an accident....

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
<JBelk>
posted
3006va--

Sounds too messy to me. If you want to selectively remove blue just lay the best gun you have on a horse blanket. It takes just a few minutes. [Smile]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
3006va,
Glad to see you kept your sense of humor through all of that. Got a good chuckle. Is the juice still edible after the removal process or is it a hazardous waste?

[ 11-06-2002, 04:05: Message edited by: Customstox ]

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote