Tools

Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted

Posts: 17173 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are putting the bolt handle on the wrong side. Dyslexia?

Posts: 41859 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
That's a left hand action?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of speerchucker30x378
posted Hide Post
Well, it's generally easier to sweep the handle back after welding and before polishing. So yah got me. What wrong?

Handle could be a touch thick, but that's personal taste.

When I was a kid. I had the stick. I had the rock. And I had the mud puddle. I am as adept with them today, as I was back then. Lets see today's kids say that about their IPods, IPads and XBoxes in 45 years!
Rod Henrickson

Posts: 2542 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada | Registered: 05 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you're trying to make a blaser? shocker bad bad - i;m telling biebs stir

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I don't usually sweep handles back for the Original Mauser look. Unless the customer wants it.
The handle goes on the wrong side because it is a left handed action. Made in Serbia. Some of you get gold stars today; some get frowny faces.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
I don't usually sweep handles back for the Original Mauser look. Unless the customer wants it.
The handle goes on the wrong side because it is a left handed action. Made in Serbia. Some of you get gold stars today; some get frowny faces.

dancing

Whooooooohoooooow I got a gold star!

Posts: 41859 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Me too, but I still wonder what is wrong.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's pretty obvious that the twist rate is all wrong. That thing will never shoot. And I think there is an extra thread on the barrel that shouldn't be there.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't worry about twist rate in a 6" pistol barrel.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
It's pretty obvious that the twist rate is all wrong. That thing will never shoot. And I think there is an extra thread on the barrel that shouldn't be there.

And he cut Whitworth threads on the barrel and that action OBVIOUSLY should be 60 degree, left hand, double lead, bastard threads!

When I was a kid. I had the stick. I had the rock. And I had the mud puddle. I am as adept with them today, as I was back then. Lets see today's kids say that about their IPods, IPads and XBoxes in 45 years!
Rod Henrickson

Posts: 2542 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada | Registered: 05 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And that too...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Threads? I prefer Landscape Adhesive I get from Lowes. That crap will hold anything.
What is wrong, is that it is a left handed Mauser. First one I have seen.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Threads? I prefer Landscape Adhesive I get from Lowes. That crap will hold anything.

Old school man! JB weld! This is the 21st Century!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've seen several over the years. And what's wrong with left handed Mausers? Do you have something against handicapped people and the dimensionally challenged dpcd?

rotflmo BBBWWAAAHA HA HA HA HA Ha ha ha ha he he he he

Rod Henrickson

One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Yes, whenever I see a left handed person, I want to break their arm and make them normal.

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, whenever I see a left handed person, I want to break their arm and make them normal.

Can I introduce you to our current Pres? animal

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3829 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
I think he is Left Brained as well if that is meaningful to the remedy.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I did not know that.....that explains a lot....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll have to keep you in mind the next time I'm at Campers Village dpcd. I'll pick you up one of those horny little stainless steel hatchets and send it down to you for Christmas so you can get out there and hack away at the unclean scourge ! he he he

tu2

Rod Henrickson

one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
What does it look like now that it's finished? You see so many different ways of finishing the contour after the weld is done.

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Like this:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, you are gonna polish it? Right? he he

coffee

Oh I almost forgot. IT'S TO FAT !

popcorn

Rod Henrickson

One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I don't polish then, this is the way it is just as welded.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The scallop should be longer. And it should be a true radius. And it's too fat. And it should be shinier. But not hooker shiny. And the other guy only charges half that much. Why is your shop so hard to find? You need an easier phone number to remember. Your web site is hard to read.

Can I get fries with that? And a beer? Do you have happy meal toys?

popcorn he he he

Rod Henrickson

one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like this:

Very Nice! Thanks for the picture.

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I actually do have a big plastic box full of unused Happy Meal toys from when my daughter was little. I will start giving a free toy with each bolt job.
Happy now?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I actually do have a big plastic box full of unused Happy Meal toys from when my daughter was little. I will start giving a free toy with each bolt job.
Happy now?

But my beer? And my fries?
Confused

Rod Henrickson

One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Ok, just for you though; I suppose you want Moosehead and poutine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, just for you though; I suppose you want Moosehead and poutine.

Oh my, none of that Newfie Ale. That stuff is hard on Herring munchers like me. All that crap does is make you scream, cause acid reflux and give you an uncontrollable urge to bonk small animals on the head with a club.

coffee Nupe just good Pilsen's !

Rod Henrickson

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Nothing's wrong with that picture.

It looks like every other good Mauser.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12590 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Yeah,,...no.