New
Find
Notify
Tools

MRC--how about an update?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What is the latest on shipping timeframes?

Posts: 314 | Location: Abilene,Tx. USA | Registered: 21 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
sambubba,
I just got tracking numbers for 2 SS SA yesterday...They were ready a couple of weeks ago but one now has a barrel attached. My serial numbers were in the high 290's.
Hope yours are ready soon...I really think the wait will be worth it. I would be worried if they were rushing to make the ESTIMATED dates & taking chances with safety/function issues. Bruce

Posts: 45 | Location: DFDubya Texas | Registered: 27 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Elkslayer
posted Hide Post
FWIW -

I accessed my credit card account today (01-02-04) and noticed MRC had charged a shipping fee on Dec. 30th. This would be for my SA SS STANDARD bolt faced action. Although I chose a "custom" S/N for this action it was orderd when serial numbers were still below 50.

Posts: 452 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Well I e-mailed them before Christmas asking for an update or a post on these boards but haven't heard anything. I'm a lefty though so I'm used to being ignored.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just got a call from Dan a few days ago, 2 SA Stainless, std face RH actions on the way.

Posts: 8 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got an email last week saying SS shorts are in-house, and CM shorts are expected within a week...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

...CM shorts are expected within a week...

Oh, goody goody!
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Well, anyone heard anything directly? I emailed them again, but no contact so far.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I talked to Dan via email and to Cory via both email and phone. The left hand stainless actions are shipping and the others are "on scedule". Sorry guys but I did not ask about the shorties.

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote