New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stolle replacement bolts
 Login/Join

Picture of Don
posted
Does anyone know of a source or a way to get replacement bolts for a Stolle Teddy or Panda Action? Any idea of what a replacement costs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would think that the manufacturers would be the best place to start...don’t you?

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don, you might want to ask this over at Benchrest Central. I think you might have more options there. Good luck

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only place that you can get a replacement bolt for a Stolle action would be Kelbly I believe, should run you between 400 and 500 bucks.

Bob

Posts: 529 | Location: Harrison, Maine - Pensacola, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kelblys is the current and long time manufacturer of Stolle actions.. Go to BRCentral.com and Kelbly's web address is easily found.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just thinking there are a couple of places that you could place an ad that you wanted a bolt, the first being BR Central at http://www.benchrest.com, secondly you could call Bob White at Shooters Corner in New Jersey, his ph. no. will be found at the BRC site. You asked about a Teddy and a Panda, I have 2 Pandas, 2 Teddys, and 3 Kodiaks, and can not tell you if the bolts are the same on the Teddy and Panda. I would think that they are and that the extra length of the Teddy is all in the shrowd at the front of the action. Good Luck, I will look around myself and see if I can come up with anything for you.

Bob

Posts: 529 | Location: Harrison, Maine - Pensacola, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For some reason this machine is not letting me edit my last post, so I will add another. Another decent bet would be to go to http://www.bench-talk.com and follow it to the chat line. There are some of the best BR shooters and gunsmiths in the country that frequent that site, I am normally on it myself, but am having a bout with the flu and can't really stay vertical for too long. The more I think about it, the more I think that this site may produce results for you. I wouldn't bet on it but if you don't ask it will not for sure. Good group there generally after 8PM eastern time.

Bob