New
Find
Notify
Tools

CRS disease strikes again-help!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Seems like I remember a rear aperture sight that attaches to a Weaver style scope base. Anybody know what I'm talking about, or am I dreaming?

Hubert

Posts: 432 | Location: Baytown, TX | Registered: 07 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our Peep Sight for Weaver Style Bases is designed to work on virtually every Weaver style base made. Adjustable for windage and elevation, it is supplied with two aperture discs (.93" & .125"), as well as two elevation slides, one for use with a flat style base and another for use with deep channel bases.

New England Custom Gun Service

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ashley Outdoors also makes one and they are available direct or through Brownell's.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I should have a spare NECG model, like in the photo above, if anyone needs one and doesn't want to pay retail. Big Grin

Posts: 2036 | Location: Roebling, NJ 08554 | Registered: 20 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kurt C, You are the man! You wouldn't happen to have a Rigby cocking piece peep site for sale do you. I just added a custom 10.75x68 to my collection. It is undrilled/tapped and needs to stay that way. Perhaps you might also have a Lyman 35 or 36????

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
lb404,

Sorry, I don't have any of the cocking piece sights anymore. I saw a 35 at a show not long ago, but it was pretty beat up.

Posts: 2036 | Location: Roebling, NJ 08554 | Registered: 20 January 2002Reply With Quote